Pages

21 June 2011

Blogging from my blackberry! Because I'm so bored in the mrt. Another 10 stops before I could I go home.
Don't have anything particular to blog about currently, but I'll try... Hmmm.. Let's make a list then!

10 most common things ppl do in mrt:

  1. Playing with their iphone. Seriously, I swear more than 70% of people you see on the mrt has an iphone. Even for those with blackberries, I guarantee you they will later proceed to take out an iphone somewhere from their pockets or bags. 99% won't miss! Of course i'm the exception.
  2. Reading. Newspapers, books, reading from ipads.
  3. Listening to songs. I'm quite annoyed by those who blast their songs so loudly that everyone can hear what song they're listening to even though their earphones are on. Sometimes I feel worried about the condition of their ears. In very rare occasion, some morons will play the songs directly through their cellphone speakers. They should bang their heads to the wall for being so inconsiderate.
  4. Angry birds, Fruit Ninja, Sudoku etc etc on cellphones or ipads.
  5. Working. Homework, mathematics, working on laptop.
  6. Sleeping.
  7. Hugging, kissing, being lovey dovey as if there are only two of them left in the world. No, i'm not being jealous.
  8. People watching. So many pretty girls how to resist?!! Singaporean girls are sooooo thin. I look like a whale beside them.
  9. Er.. Makeup? Only met once. And she is hot. Since it's rare so this one doesn't count.
  10. Talking. On phones or with friends. Lots of gossips.
  11.  Stare into space. Pretty self-explanatory.

That's it! List was compiled after five months of observation.. Reached my station, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment