Pages

14 October 2010

Sorry.

Laptop died. therefore there'll be no blog posts, no pictures until I get it fixed. Which is an unknown date in the future and might be mths later.

I'm typing this post using my blackberry. Thank God there is blackberry or else I couldn't check e-mails, stalk ppl on fb, or plurk. But I must say it is hard to blog on blackberry. A bit troublesome, but better than nothing.

All of a sudden I have so much free time tht I didn't know what to do with them. Have been reading the only book I brought to melbourne. Sometimes I'll also try to update my travel journal a little.

Life is slightly miserable lately. With so much spare time, it's hard to not think about negative things. Also, the invisible pressure that had been exerted on me, had made me unable to breathe.

I just hope things will be fine when I wake up tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment